BODYFOOD OÜ (registry code 14374069) location Liivalaia 20a, Tallinn, Estonia, is the owner of the webshop Bodyfood.ee (hereinafter referred to as the Webshop).
Sales contract validity, commodity and price information
- The prices of the products sold in the Webshop are marked to the products.
- Delivery fee will be added to the price.
- The prices of the products sold in BodyFood e-shop are indicated in euro and include VAT 20%, but does not cover the cost of delivery.
- The cost of delivery depends on the location of the buyer and the way of delivery.
- The delivery fee is displayed to the buyer at the time of ordering.
- The information about the item is displayed directly with the goods on your webshop
- For ordering you must add the desired products to the shopping cart. In order to complete the order required field must be filled and appropriate delivery method for the products must be chosen.
- The amount to be paid is then displayed on the screen, which can be paid through the bank link or by using any other payment solution. The agreement shall enter into force from the amount payable into the account of the Webshop.
- If the ordered goods are not able to be delivered in connection with the termination of the goods or any other reason, the buyer shall be informed at the earliest convenience and the money paid will be refunded (including the cost of delivery of the goods) promptly, but not later than within 14 days of the notification.
The goods will be sent to the following countries:
- Estonia 1-5 days
- Europe 5-10 days
- Outside of Europe 10-20 days
Shipping costs shall be borne by the purchaser and the regarding price information is displayed at the delivery method.
Estonian shipments usually arrive at the destination designated by the buyer within 1-3 business days from the entry into force of the sales contract.
Outside of Estonia the delivery takes place 5-20 calendar days. In exceptional cases, there is a right to deliver the goods for up to 45 calendar days
Right of withdrawal
- After the order is received, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days [depending on the products, the buyer may not have the right to withdraw, the corresponding products and services must be listed in this case and they must comply with the requirements listed in § 53 (4) of the Law of Obligations Act].
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal person.
- To use the right to withdraw within 14-days, the use of the ordered goods shall not have the effect of depriving used otherwise than to ensure the nature, characteristics and functions of the goods as it is allowed for testing the goods in the physical shop.
- If the goods have been used for any purpose other than necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functions of the goods, or if it has the signs of the use or wear, the Webshop has the right to lower the refund fee in accordance with the reduction of the value of the goods.
- In order to return the goods, you must submit an application for withdrawal of the goods and send it to the e-mail address email@example.com not later than within 14 days upon receipt of the goods.
- The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the buyer, unless the reason for the return is that the item to be returned is not in conformity with the order (eg, a wrong or defective item). The buyer must return the goods within 14 days following the submission of the application or provide proof that he/she has transported the goods to the carrier during the aforementioned period.
- The Webshop provides the refund of all fees received from the buyer under the contract immediately upon receipt of the returned goods, but no later than 14 days after the receipt of the cancellation application.
- The Webshop may refuse to refunds until the object of the contract is received or until the buyer has provided the evidence that he/she has sent the object back whichever occurs earlier.
- If the buyer has expressly chosen a different means of delivery than the cheapest usual delivery offered by the Webshop for the object, the Webshop does not need to return the cost, which exceeds the normal manner of service of the related cost.
- The Webshop has the right to withdraw from the contract and demand the goods from the purchaser if the price of the goods have been indicated significantly less in the Webshop than the market price by mistake.
The right of claim
- The webshop is responsible for the buyer of lack of conformity or defects of the sold goods, which existed already at the time of delivery, and that occurs up to two years, starting from the delivery of the goods to the buyer. That in the first six months of the delivery of the thing to the purchaser, it is presumed that the defect existed at the time of the delivery of the product. The corresponding rebuttal of presumptions is the obligation of the webshop.
- In case of the occured deficiency, the buyer has the right to turn to the Webshop within two months the latest by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call by phone: +372 5214994.
- Webshop is not responsible for any deficiencies that have arisen after transfer of the goods to the buyer. If the item purchasedhas got the deficiencies for which the Webshop is responsible, the Webshop will repair or replace the defective goods. If it is not possible to repair or replace the goods, the Webshop returns the purchaser all the charges accompanied with the sales agreement.
- The Webshop replies to the complaints filed by a consumer in writing or in a format which can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
- The Webshop uses personal data (including name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, bank details) entered by the buyer to process the order and send the goods to the buyer. The Webshop transmits personal information to the transport service companies in order to deliver the goods.
- The Webshop sends newsletters and offers to the buyer’s e-mail address only if the buyer has expressed an interest in entering the email address on the website and has indicated his/her wish to receive direct mail notifications.
- The buyer can cancel the offers and newsletters sent to the email at any time by giving us an email or by following the instructions in the email containing the offers.
- If the buyer has complaints about the Webshop, an e-mail message has to be sent to the address email@example.com or call by phone: +372 5214994.
- If the buyer and the Webshop cannot resolve the dispute by agreement, the buyer can contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. You can familiarize yourself with the procedural conditions and submit an application here. The Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between the buyer and the Webshop. The buyer’s appeal is reviewed by the Commission free of charge.
- The buyer can contact the European Union Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform.